Considering all the circumstances of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, UkrAgroConsult has made a decision to postpone the Black Sea Grain Conference from April 22-23, 2020 to September 2-3, 2020.
UkrAgroConsult continues preparation for the 17th International Conference ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN-2020’ which will be held on September 2-3, 2020 in InterContinental hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine. Global turbulence in the markets creates new risks in the agricultural business, and the most important task now is to adjust business strategies to the ‘Era of Uncertainty’. ‘Black Sea Grain’ Conference is a recognized marketplace and a major annual meeting point for the top agribusiness community. It is a large communication platform, providing 2 days of exclusive agri market insights from leading industry experts, coverage of the global macroeconomic and regional trends, long term forecasts on commodities market, effective networking and face to face contacts with 700+ delegates.
The conference agenda will cover the most burning issues for all players in the agricultural sector, from farmers to multinational corporations, agri producers and exporters, market analysts and business owners, economists and opinion leaders to determine the world’s most powerful market drivers. Located in the heart of the Black Sea region, the conference annually brings together 700+ agribusiness professionals from more than 400 companies and 50+ countries worldwide, serving to adjust business strategies and promote international trade.
• Era of 2020s: global transformation and uncertainty in commodity markets
• Black Sea region: key players, competition, expansion to the target markets
• South America, China, USA: what’s next at the agri giants arena?
• Global financial outlook. Many uncertainties are ahead?
• Future ‘demand shapers’ in agribusiness. Case Study: Sellers’ and Buyers’ Strategies and Answers
• Big talk on Ukraine: land market, logistics, investments. Unchanged mantra? New mantra?
• Smart technologies to minimize weather risks or how to achieve 100 mmt grain crop
AMONG CONFIRMED SPEAKERS:
- Sergey Feofilov - Director General, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Pedro Dejneka - Partner, MD Commodities, Brazil
- Erwin Sudharma - Bogasari Flour Mills, Indonesia
- Gunhan Ulusoy - Chairman of the Board, Ulusoy Flour Mills, Turkey
- Mohamed Fouda - CEO, ICSE, Egypt
- Christopher Hyde - Weather Desk, MAXAR, USA
- Nikolay Gorbachev - President, Ukrainian Grain Association
- Dmitry Rylko - Director, Ikar, Russia
- Gilles Mettetal - Former Director, Agribusiness, EBRD.
The Conference is organized by UkrAgroConsult. General Sponsor of the Conference - ACTAVA TRADING, Official Sponsors – Cerealcom Dolj, Sierentz. Exclusive Exchange Sponsor - CME Group, Sponsors - Filhet-Allard Maritime, INTL FCStone, ANDE LOGISTICS, GP Global, CIS Commodity Inspection Services. Supported by GAFTA and Ukrainian Grain Association.