A few days left until the start of the main agricultural event of the Black Sea region - the 18th International Conference "BLACK SEA GRAIN-2021"! Join the large-scale grain forum on May 20-21 in Kyiv and become a part of the annual meeting of the world agribusiness leaders!
An updated list of participants from 25+ countries, as well as the final program is already available on the site!
The participants will enjoy:
- Profound Agenda with 2 days of the hottest topics & discussions of the current Black Sea and the global agribusiness challenges
- Networking and contacts with agri companies from 25+ countries
- Exclusive insights from Top market experts from 12 countries
- Evening cocktail on the open-air terrace of the InterContinental Hotel in the heart of Kyiv
- Exchange of experience, long term forecasts and strategies for agribusiness development in the new reality
- Hybrid format: choose personal or online participation!
Join agribusiness professionals at BLACK SEA GRAIN - 2021 and be the first to learn about the key success factors not only in the new season, but also in the new decade.
Register today, since two days of BLACK SEA GRAIN only happen once a year! To register for the conference, please follow the link.
The conference venue, InterContinental Hotel, guarantees compliance with enhanced security measures for forum visitors and hotel guests in connection with COVID-19.
International Conference BLACK SEA GRAIN-2021 is a premiere event for the global leaders of grain and oilseed industry since 2004.
BLACK SEA GRAIN offers participants 2 days of exclusive agri market analytics and insights from the top industry experts, effective networking and meetings with players across the value chain, top managers, decision-makers and opinion leaders.
Located in the heart of the Black Sea region, the Conference annually brings together 700+ delegates from 50+ countries. Among them are: international producers and crushers of grains and oilseeds, agri holdings, commodity traders, banks and investment funds, commodity exchanges, government authorities and industry associations, shippers, brokers, insurance, surveying, law and consulting companies etc.
The Conference is organized by UkrAgroConsult. General Sponsor of the Conference - ACTAVA TRADING, Official Sponsor – Viterra. Sponsors - StoneX Group Inc, Euronext, Ayhan Sezer, Sintez Group&Co. The Conference is supported by GAFTA and Ukrainian Grain Association.
In case of questions regarding participation or advertising, please contact: email@example.com +380992207242