On December 8, 2020, International Conference ‘Black Sea Region. Price Driving Forces 20/21’ will take place.
UkrAgroConsult will team up with the top agribusiness experts to take a look back and analyze how the grain and oilseeds markets have evolved.
“We will also share the forecasts and estimates for 2021 grain and oilseed production, as well as review the major challenges and fundamental trends in the global market”, the consulting agency UkrAgroConsult notes in its press release. “We believe that effective and accurate communication, as well as high-quality market analysis, now become as important as ever to reduce the level of uncertainty in the world markets. Let’s keep together!”
Among the Conference Speakers:
Key topics to discuss:
- Sergey Feofilov, Director General, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Fabio Meneghin, Analyst and Partner at Agroconsult, Brazil
- Chandrashekhar, Global Agribusiness Specialist, India
- Helen Gesova, Analyst, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Robert van der Kooy, Analyst, BayWa, Netherlands
- Swithun Still, Grain market Expert, Switzerland
- Grain and oilseed markets in 2021. Demand and crop production prospects
- The global price rally – how long to last?
- Is the era of low prices for Black Sea grains over? The region’s impact on the global commodity pricing
- Crude oil. Currency factors
- Global weather conditions – under-seeding, winter crop outlook
- Poor crops sales and food security
- Australia: a comeback for increased competition?
- Uncertainty in grain supplies from Brazil and the US
Participation Fee: Eur 100.
Conference language – English.
Stay tuned. Stay healthy.
In case of any questions, please contact:
+380 (44) 364 55 85