agribusiness operators to join the 19th
International Conference ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN’, which will take place on April 6-7, 2022, InterContinental, Kyiv,
Ukraine. The conference will bring the
main market makers across the continents all together again to exchange,
network and trade in the heart of the Black Sea region.
BLACK SEA GRAIN offers participants 2 days of exclusive agri market analysis and insights from the top industry experts, effective networking and meetings with players across the value chain, top managers, decision-makers and opinion leaders.
KEY TOPICS TO DISCUSS:
- Global Mega Trends. Shaping the Markets, Trade & Agricultural Policy
- Black Sea Agri Market. Longterm Development Forecasts
- Trade Talk. Grain Origination as a Key for Effectiveness
- Ukraine: Land Market Evolution
- Deep Processing of Grains: New Products and Markets
- Ensuring the Quality of 2022 Crop: New Trends in Inputs & Crop Protection Markets. Impact on Pricing
- Climate-Smart Technologies for Sustainable Crop Production in Ukraine
- Investments in Agribusiness: New Opportunities & Successful Cases
BLACK SEA GRAIN annually brings together 700+ delegates from 50+ countries. Among them are: international producers and crushers of grains and oilseeds, agri holdings, commodity traders, banks and investment funds, commodity exchanges, government authorities and industry associations, shippers, brokers, insurance, surveying, law and consulting companies etc.
Register with EARLY
BIRD RATE by January 31, 2022.
1 delegate: € 650
2 delegates: € 1150 (save € 150)
3 delegates: € 1650 (save € 300)
& ADEVRTISING OPTIONS BECOME
General Sponsor – ACTAVA TRADING, Official Sponsor – Cerealcom, Sponsors – CIS Commodity Inspection Services, Filhet-Allard Maritime, Ande Logistics, StoneX.
GROW, TRADE, EVOLVE. TOGETHER!
For additional information please contact:
Tel.: +38 044 364 55 85